This blog post is for those who are interested to trade the news. Trading the news provides an opportunity for you to profit at larger margin. Make sure you consider these potential market movers before you take any trades:
1. U.S. employment reports.
ADP report (Wednesday, 1:15 pm GMT)
Initial jobless claims (Thursday, 1:30 pm GMT)
2. Other tier 1 U.S. reports
Pending home sales (Monday, 3:00 pm GMT)
Retail sales (Tuesday, 1:30 pm GMT)
CB consumer confidence (Tuesday, 3:00 pm GMT)
ISM manufacturing PMI (Friday, 3:00 pm GMT)
3. Germany report
Unemployment change (Wednesday, 9:55 pm GMT)
Retail sales (Thursday, 8:00 am GMT)
4. FOMC Statement (Wednesday, 7:00 pm GMT)
5. RBNZ Monetary Policy Decision (Wednesday, 9:00 pm GMT)
6. BOJ Monetary Policy Decision (Thursday, tentative sched)
7. Canadian GDP (Thursday, 1:30 pm GMT)
8. Chinese Manufacturing PMI (Friday, 2:00 am GMT)
9. U.K. Manufacturing PMI (Friday, 10:30 am GMT)
This is an exciting week with lots of news for perfect for news trading! If you are not a news trader, you should not ignore these events but instead, consider these events before you take your setups.
Best of luck!
P.S. FXPRIMUS is the preferred forex broker for thousands of traders all around the world. There is a reason why they are No#1. Click here to open an account and get a call back from our relationship manager